Home / Our Doctors / Dr Michael Henningsen / Curriculum Vitae
Dr Michael Henningsen
Telephone: 08 8267 8222
- M.B.B.S., University of Adelaide 1983
- F.R.A.C.S. in Orthopaedic Surgery, February 1990
EDUCATION/ MEDICAL TRAINING
- Graduate of the University of Adelaide in 1983
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgeries degrees
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, conferred in 1990.
- Currently a Senior Visiting Medical Officer at the Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, South Australia and a Senior Visiting Medical Officer at the Repatriation General Hospital, Daw Park.
- I have a Fellowship of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and currently sit on the Selection and Training Committee of the South Australian Branch of the Australian Orthopaedic Association and the Committee for Continuing Orthopaedic Education of the Australian Orthopaedic Association.